Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Rejuvacote Review

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share my opinion about Rejuvacote from Duri Cosmetics. About two weeks ago I filed my nails back from rounds to squares which left them quite short so I thought it was the perfect time to test this product out.  The directions say to use it as a base coat and as a top coat but I did not want to stop using my favorite top coat while testing this. Below is a picture of day one, please excuse the staining!  You can see that there is not too much length happening.
 
 
 
 
I used Rejuvacote under every manicure for two weeks straight and I have to say I am very happy with the results!  First of all the odor is not too bad, it has the same level of odor that your typical polish has.  My husband just caught me sniffing polishes... great!  Next I find that the overall condition of my nails seem quite good, they are looking healthy and are feeling pretty strong.  It did protect against staining except for one polish, it did let some of the red color I use penetrate the nail. Last, growth... I am very impressed with the growth that I had with this product.  Within two weeks of use I was back to the point where people have been asking me if these are my real nails.  Typically my nails grow at a satisfactory rate on their own so I feel like this did a great job with boosting their growth.  Below is at the two week point.
 
 
 
 
This last picture is a side by side comparison.
 
 



Overall I am very happy with this product and will repurchase it in the future!
Thanks for reading everyone, have a good night!
 



 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower dough I know your beautiful nail art from IG, but I decided to look up for your blog for a more detailed description of your manicures.
    I wish you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is very impressive! Thanks for sharing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete