Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pink and Black summer floral


There are what I was finally able to achieve after a day of failed nail art.  Ever have one of those days?  I think I must have painted my nails about 6 times!  Anyways, this is Pure Ice's "Superstar!" this has seriously become my go to white!  I find using white polish is very hard, this one is beautiful in two coats and has very little streaking. The black is by Fascino, no name... I don't put much emphasis on this polish because I don't think it's accessible to a lot of people, I pick it up at a little discount store here for two dollars a bottle.  The design was done in acrylic paints and with a detail brush. 


Here they are edited with Pixlr Express. I use this app for all of my picture editing.   I also find that Picsart is another good one for editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment